Please choose from the links below for more information on drug crimes:
Consequences for conviction of a drug crime can be very severe and may include:
- Probation or parole
- Registration as a narcotics offender for life
- Mandatory periodic drug testing
- Court ordered counseling or rehabilitation
- Revocation of driver’s license
- Search and seizure of motor vehicle
- Search and seizure of property
- Significant fines
It is important to work with an experienced drug offense attorney who can help you minimize these consequences as much as possible. The criminal defense lawyers at Jacoby & Meyers have handled many drug offense cases, and we can provide you with the highest quality legal representation possible in your time of need.
Please contact our criminal defense attorneys today to schedule your free initial consultation. Jacoby & Meyers has offices throughout the U.S.